|Early booking offer 2021 (+COVID INFO)
Book with us now for 2021 season and benefit from a SPECIAL 10% discount!
Offer valid until 15th March
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com or book via our website.
COVID UPDATE / SEASON 2021
*** For ALL arrivals by airplane or other means to Greece the traveller is OBLIGED to visit the Greek government website https://travel.gov.gr/#/
and to fulfill a questionaire. A special code is then sent at the travellers e-mail/ mobile telephone ***
Our hotel will OPEN from 25 April 2021
The main measures and security rules are as follows:
- Training of staff (rules for personal hygiene, preventing the spread of the virus, etc.)
- Distance of at least 1.5 meters between guests / employees in the entire hotel area.
- Approx. 1.70 mt. distance between the tables in the restaurants / bars. Mainly use of outside or semi-outside areas (for ventilation).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with the same selection (as it always was) but without self-service (hotel staff will be at the buffet and every guest will come and be served). Protected buffet with glass-shields. In order to avoid waiting times and jams, the meal times may be extended. Masks should be worn.
- At least 2 meters between the sun loungers at the pools and the beach.
- Not many people are allowed to swim at the pools at the same time (due to distance needs).
- Use of mask and gloves for cleaning staff, kitchen staff and restaurant staff. NO mask requirement for guests in the hotel premises or outside the hotel (shops, sights, restaurants etc.) except from the hotel's main restaurant. Mask requirement also applies to public buses and other means of transport.
- Plexiglass protective shield at the reception. As far as possible avoidance of exchanging / touching objects (e.g. keys, pens, passports / ID cards, cash, leaflets, etc.)
- Disinfection stations in all public areas.
- Children's club / leisure activities for children only outdoors.
- Longer waiting times between check-out and new check-in, thorough cleaning / disinfection of the rooms, daily natural ventilation (open balconies / windows).
- Daily health checks / temperature measurement of our staff.
- Cooperation with an emergency specialist.
- Excursions can be made anywhere on the island (e.g. on your own with a rental car, or the bus tours organized by the tour operator but with a mask when inside the bus).
We are confident that the above measures and the good cooperation between the guests and the staff will not cause any problems and that all of our guests can enjoy a relaxing and, above all, safe holiday.